Sunday, October 12, 2014

Well...This is Awkward


Okay. So I know that I have been completely MIA. This past month has brought the most intense part of my sports season and the end of it all. So that has meant school work and sleep. Then on the weekends sleeping in until noon and then meeting up with my friends.

A lot of good has happened in these past few months. There have been a lot of memories made in these past few weeks. Late night Village Inn breakfasts, 3:30 movie sessions, Homecoming and so much more. This is when I decided to live life and kind of disconnected with the blog.

So instead of having this be kind of a hassle on top of the millions of other things I had to do, I gave up. But I'm going to keep up with it. I'm going to start blogging, a bit more sporadically than what I was doing, but blogging anyways. Things are going to be shaken up here a little bit, which I think is amazing. It's kind of like a reinvention of what the blog was.

So I guess this is another welcoming to the blog, a new start.

Welcome to my life, re-blogged.

No comments:

Post a Comment