Monday, September 1, 2014

Day 20: Crafty Monday's

Obviously there was no school today, as it was labor day. So what happened? Well, my friend was like "Let's make sweatshirts!" So we bought sweatshirts from WalMart and fabric from the craft store and got to work. They turned out pretty amazing, if I do say so myself.


Also, Keeping Up With the Kardashians season finale was tonight, which I wasn't aware of. That made my night. Monday nights are the best night for TV because Teen Wolf is on. I love Teen Wolf. So much.

It the little things in life, such as finding out that my favorite show is on. I'm really mellowed out right now, because I should be in bed, but I'm not. It's just one of those things that reflection on the day does to you. You remember the good and the bad, but I have been trying really hard to make sure to remember the good. I don't push away the bad, I just decide to not give it the time of day anymore.

I've really enjoyed my time of reflection on this blog. It has shown me that the little things can make for an important day. Life is crazy and you just have to remember that the bad things will eventually turn into good things and be amazing.

I'm getting all nostalgic, I know. But that's the way things are now, I must be nostalgic in order to make things interesting.

Day 20 conclusion: Nostalgia is amazing. And I can't figure out how to turn that stupid picture to where it isn't sideways.

No comments:

Post a Comment