Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Day 29: Finding Happiness

HAPPY DAY.

I think today was finally the day that I gave up on the bad. I gave up on the things that upset me. I let those things go. It was time. Time to try something new, hang out with different people, and branch out. This is where making and creating your own happiness comes into play; do what you want. Don't rely on others to make you happy because they will fail. Nobody knows you like you do.

To be clear, I haven't gave up on people, I just gave up on all that I was always trying to do. I was constantly trying to keep the peace and make them happy, do what they want. I realized that wasn't what made me happy. It actually made me quite sad. I was always stressed and constantly disappointed. I then came to the conclusion that they don't know. They don't know that I try so hard, it's just normal to them. It was time for me to step back before I fell off the edge.


Wednesday was my favorite outfit. I love mixing and matching things that end up working together. Lately I have been experimenting with different things. I have been looking on Pinterest for outfits for pieces of things that I have in my closet that don't get worn, which has actually become a new hobby for me.

Alright, it's bedtime. An 18 hole golf meet tomorrow, which means it's an early morning for me. 

Day 29 conclusion: Take charge of your life. Out with the bad, in with the good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment