Sunday, September 7, 2014

What Day Is It?

Well this is slightly awkward...

I am a terrible person, I know. It's been almost a week since I have posted. To be honest, I have been busy, but also extremely tired. I've been going to bed before 11 (that's early) and not waking up until the last minute (8:30).

To update you guys, Tuesday was rainy, Wednesday was so uneventful I can't even remember what I did, Thursday went to an invite and got 12th place out of 30 some people. The weekend was eventful so I will blog that here shortly.

Life is busy. Busy busy busy. Especially as a senior. There are applications, scholarships, homework and things like graduation. I never imagined that there would be so much that would go with being a senior.

Okay the best post is coming here shortly. Give me about an hour and a half and prepare to be amazed. Something different? Definitely.

No conclusion because I'm terrible and missed 4 days of blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment