Sunday, September 7, 2014

Day 24, 25, and 26: Haunted Houses and Lost Phones

Friday
Friday means one thing in small town America: high school football. It also means another thing in my town; the heartbreak of yet another loss. But the bonfires afterwords are really what's the best about Friday nights in the fall. So bonfire, part one of the night.

Part two of the night was going to an abandoned house that is around the town. Ran into some people that we didn't know, but ended up all going into said house together. Besides the random handprint on the wall, it was just abandoned.

Saturday
Saturdays also mean football, but just of the college sorts. I slept in until 11 and then cleaned the house. Around late afternoon, I met up with some friends who went horseback riding and four-wheeling. Along this short journey, I lost my phone. On a gravel road. In the weeds. Never to be seen again. I bucked up the courage to call my mom, who ended up finding it with location services. Would not have found it if it was not for my mother.

Spent the rest of the night watching scary movies.

Sunday
All I have to say, senior picture outfits. Shopping all day. It was extremely fun and quite tiring. But that is the ideal Sunday, not necessarily lazy, but not busy to the max.

Conclusions: Friends are rad and my mom really is a problem solver.

No comments:

Post a Comment