Saturday, August 23, 2014

Day 11: Sunsets

Since my last post, nothing has happened. Not going to lie, it was quite boring from that point onto now. I did have an amazing experience today though.

While at the park, I noticed the sun setting. It was absolutely beautiful. Of course, I didn't have my camera with me, so I used the old iPhone photography method of picture taking. 


This is beauty. This right here is what life is all about. It's all about the little moments trapped within either big moments, bad situations or daily life. Making time to notice beauty is exactly what I am going to try and do from now on. It just so happened that I was at this pond, by a park, at sunset today. I believe that there is a reason for it too, whatever that reason should be.

Day 11 conclusion: You really do have to look for beauty, but when you find it, it's worth the searching.

I also made a Tumblr. Click here to go check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment