Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Day 14: Rough Waters

It was a terrible day. Like absolutely terrible. Within the top 2 worst days of my life ever.

But this is apart of the journey, right?

I will tell you why it was a terrible day. Little things happened here and there but the biggest thing that happened today? A $200 speeding ticket that's what.

Wonderful right?

Trying to be optimistic here, but that made me grateful for my parents. They didn't get mad or yell. It was just a learning experience. My dad just said that I have to take STOP class. Then he proceeded to laugh because of the irony of having two bad days in a row. Me a person who is never late to school, and has only been late to class a few times in my whole high school career is late to school by two hours and late to 6th period by 20 minutes. Then proceeds to get a hefty speeding ticket fine.

This is what life is about. Ups and downs. Hopefully this means I will have many more good days to come. I really hope and pray that tomorrow is better. I already feel better than I did around 4:30. I can thank my mom for that. She said to just relax and not worry about anything, which is another reason I am so grateful for my parents.

Then, after talking to multiple people, I realized that this happens to so many people and that I should take care of it and move on. That's what I plan on doing these next few days. I'm going to strive and work at making the day better.

Day 14 conclusion: Don't speed in a school zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment