Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Day 8: Radiating Positivity and Good Vibes

GOOD VIBES ALL DAY.

That's how my day went. Yesterday and today are stark opposites.

I tried to be my own light, as I like to now refer to it as. I am being my own...everything, I guess you could say.

If you really must know, positivity is easy to achieve and I found that it actually made my day better. Talking to someone I don't normally speak to and giving them a TRUE compliment (no fake ones because I feel that's rude and conniving), is all it takes to change your day and someone else's.

I also realized today that by simply waking up and doing my makeup and combing my hair (my hair is extremely long, so therefore, I don't do it) it can make you ooze confidence and positivity today. Looks aren't everything, but they help make you feel good when you know you look good.

To be honest, nothing happened today. It was the true definition of "your average day". Woke up, went to school, came home, did homework and am now blogging.

Today I am making it about you. What do you like? What makes you happy, without fail? How was your day?

And I come bearing a challenge:
Make someones day. Give them a compliment. Let the kid who usually sits alone sit with you. Create laughter everywhere you go.

This won't be a regular thing, it's just something I tried for today. And it made me feel good. Making others feel important, special or noticed who usually are in the shadows is always a good feeling.

This was a weird post, I know, but this is how Day 8 of my 100 days went.

Day 8 conclusion: BE POSITIVE AND THEN YOU WILL ACHIEVE HAPPINESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment