Friday, August 15, 2014

Day 3: Aztec, Rain, and Willow Trees

Usually I don't blog until before I go to bed. This way I get all of my day in my head with no exceptions. Today, though, I am not going to be able to do such. I will be in a place with no internet connection, tonight and tomorrow night. Which means that I won't be able to blog AT ALL tomorrow. Don't fret; it will be published! Just on Sunday morning, then Sunday night day 5.

Let's move on from the boring and into the nitty gritty.

Unexpectedly, at least for me, it began to rain today in school. Well not in the building, but outside, of course. I am a sucker for rain; I love it. The playlist I listen to on 8tracks at night is a rain remix one of the chillest songs. So the rain put me into a great mood today. But as of now, it's starting to get hot and muggy outside because of the rain, which I don't like.

Aztec print has really never been something I wore. I just thought it became extremely mainstream and I don't really follow stuff like that. I have my own style, I mean the only jewelry I wear is earrings. I am not an extremely flashy person when it comes to accessories. I did fall in love with this cardigan-type shirt from Charming Charlie's that is aztec to wear specifically for the 4th of July. But I am not the kind of person that buys something to wear once, because I am not made of money that's for sure. You can't argue that when you look good, you feel good.



Alright, I am guilty of being one of those people who leave school early. I am, it's true. I don't have to stay the whole eight hours. So what do I do during those extra moments I don't spend at school? Well today I came home, with a large chocolate shake because I hadn't eaten lunch, sat outside with my dogs and just vegged out. In my backyard, there is this huge 13-ish foot willow tree. My dogs were running around it while I just got all movie-philosophical and looked at this tree. For the first time, I noticed the true beauty of the tree itself and how cool it looks.

Day 3 conclusion: Aztec print CAN be a good thing, rain always is a good thing, and willow trees are more mesmerizing than I previously thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment