Thursday, August 28, 2014

Day 16: Throwback


I really miss Florida. I miss the palm trees, warm weather, the ocean, but most of all how close I was to my best friend while we were there. Anyways, this is me reminiscing about a good time had by all. This is my throwback, because, after all, it is Thursday.

Well today was the first of my last golf meets this year. Quite bittersweet, but we got burgers afterwords. To be quite honest, I didn't do so well, but hey that's golf for you. Golf is one of those things that is a love-hate relationship because you either do good, which makes you happy, or do really bad which can ruin your day. It's just one of those things that you have to do to really understand what I'm trying to say there.

So I think I'm going to include songs at the end of my posts, when I have songs to share. As cliche and cheesy as it sounds, music really does make me happy. It can change my mood around or, if I want to mope, go exactly with what I'm feeling. So here my song for the day.

Day 16 conclusion: Golf and music are happiness.


Younger (Kygo Remix) 
Seinabo Sey

No comments:

Post a Comment