Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Start

This is the beginning. Well, technically tomorrow is, but today is when it started. 100 Happy Days. 

I am sure everyone has seen this on Instagram, but I have no interest in posting 100 new pictures. I have decided to blog about 100 days of pure happiness. This way I am forced to elaborate and think. Plus, I know I would get lazy and complacent on it and just hashtag everything with no explanation. 

I know there is question begging to be answered; am I unhappy? No. I am happy. But I think that I could be happier, so I have decided that instead of relying on others to make me feel happy, I'm going to find and be my own happiness. 

With senior year comes lots of changes, stress, sadness and joy. I want to remember all of it and I am terrible at journalling, I've tried. So why not try a blog? 

Hope this is something enjoyable for everyone involved. Welcome to my new journey and my last year of being a true kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment