Sunday, August 17, 2014

Day 5: Complete Boredom

I hate lazy Sunday's. There I said it. "Lazy Sunday" to me translates to "boring". But I tried my hardest to make the most out of it.

I started the day, again with some pancakes, then sat down and blogged Day 4. I figured that today would be kind of quiet and peaceful, trying to keep a positive outlook. It took me all of about 3 hours to become extremely bored. I became one of "those people" who sat and tried to watch TV. Then I did homework, which lead to cleaning my room, which then lead to doing laundry. I danced around and tried on outfits for the week and then it was only 45 minutes later.

As my parents left to go golfing (I declined due to a nasty facial sunburn), I decided to watch an old movie, particular favorite of mine when I was a child. What was this movie? Mrs. Doubtfire. In recent light of the passing of Robin Williams, I thought it was only appropriate to bring out the old VHS tape for a resurrection to end my boredom and to pay homage to the great actor and comedic Robin Williams.

My mother then called me, in the middle of watching said movie, and asked what I wanted for dinner. I think the answer is pretty clear; Chinese food. I love Chinese food. This made my day, along with my extremely optimistic fortune.
"Investigate new possibilities with friends. Now is the time!"

Just to throw in what I have been looking at on the web, as I find it's important because I love it so much, is jacksgap.com. I think it's brilliantly designed and written. I love stuff like that so if there are any blogs/websites/YouTube channels you find interesting, comment them because I would love to check them out!

Day 5 conclusion: I need to find more things to do on Sunday to make a better blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment