Sunday, August 17, 2014

Day 4: Glamping

Go to "glamping" outfit
To say the least, yesterday was perfect. I was out on the lake, attached to a jet ski the majority of the day and ended up eating a large pepperoni pizza. The reason, for you information, it's called "glamping" is because I stay in an air conditioned house on wheels, not a tent.

Started off the day with pancakes, then a nice shower (which if you know camping, you know showers are never nice). A friend that was camping with us brought out jet skis. So obviously my best friend and I decided to take a jet ski around the lake. And this wasn't any old jet ski, it was the fastest jet ski this company has on the market. Which meant there were a few wipeouts on the lake. Then, there was tubing. I only went once because tubing isn't my forte in water sports, the rest of the time I rode on the jet ski. And of course the one time I wiped out, I lost a contact. But it was a lot of fun watching these people getting thrown off the tube and having it flip, so on and so forth.

Later in the day, after we were all sunburnt and sore, there was food. And not just any food, sweet corn, lemon bread, ribs, pork, cheesy potatoes, all the comfort food you could possibly want in life. So for a good two hours, there was a lot of eating and conversation floating around a small picnic table. I guess you could say some great memories were made yesterday.

This is were the part about making my own happiness and all comes into place.

There was a little bump in the fun for me yesterday, some things didn't go as planned and I was left quite angry for a while. After a conversation with my mom, I decided that sitting at home watching a movie would suffice for the night, I mean I was worn out from the day. But then things became better, after a little nap at 9 o'clock, and all was good.

I ended a great day with watching G.B.F and a large pepperoni pizza with my two best friends. I'd say that that was the perfect closure to a perfect day.

Day 4 conclusion: I should have been on the lake all summer and sometimes you have to do your own thing and make YOU happy before others.

No comments:

Post a Comment