Monday, August 25, 2014

Day 13: Blogging Corner

This is what I have referred to as the new "blogging corner". Can you tell that I'm a little excited that I finally have a laptop?

Anywho, let's move onto the day.

The usual happened; you know just woke up about 2 hours late and showed up to school at 10:30. That was extremely wonderful (no that's not sarcasm, I missed the first two periods of my day). I was a little upset because I usually do laundry at night then dry it in the morning. Being as I was running late, that didn't get done. Wearing clothes from freshman year to school WHAT UP.

Also, team pictures for school sports were today. That was all sorts of interesting. After getting made fun of by a particularly insecure volleyball player, who had nothing better to do than insult the necessary polos golfers must wear, there was many laughs shared.

This was quite a short post, but I haven't really accomplished much today. It's been kind of a crazy Monday.

Day 13 conclusion: Surrounding myself with laughter is better than surrounding myself with the sound of people whining.

No comments:

Post a Comment