Saturday, August 23, 2014

Day 9 and 10: LATE

Yes I am quite aware of the fact I missed two days in a row. It has been crazy busy. But there have been new developments in the world of blogging here. As of this moment, I finally have a laptop. That means no more arm wrestling with my family for the computer anymore. And that means I shall not (unless otherwise stated) miss another day!

I can tell you right now what exactly happened those past two days, but that's in the past. So we are starting with today; Day 11. I usually don't blog until late at night so I get the full day into one blog post, but two in one day isn't bad if it ends up being necessary, right?

I have been asking for a laptop for about 6-7 months now and it finally happened. I am so grateful that my parents decided that I needed a laptop to work on for school (once again, two college classes one of which is completely online). Now begins the repayment stage of which I need to come up with a substantial amount of money that I do not have. But, hey, that's all apart of growing up and becoming an "adult".

That's all I have for right now. I might be posting more late tonight, just because I did miss two days.

I will be back, with pictures and a more normal blog post later today, hopefully.

Conclusion: I need to stay on track with blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment