Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Day 7: Struggles

All aboard the struggle bus!

Life got complicated today; sorry no pictures to stimulate your mind. It was a busy day, kind of good, kind of bad. The day was perfectly fine until I got home around 7. High school drama has officially started, right along with fall sports. My afternoons are now absolutely manic.

I really struggled today to be happy. I put out a good exterior and acted the same but in my head I just wasn't wanting to be. I wanted to be in bed, possibly eating, watching Teen Wolf. I searched all day for a piece of happiness to share with you all, but it just wasn't there. Then I thought to myself, that's okay. This shows that you're not going to be happy all day everyday. This makes these 100 days real. We all struggle with things that we can't control, and that gets to us. This isn't suppose to be all rainbows and unicorns, there are demons, some large and small, to be dealt with. They don't have to be YOUR demons, but they are demons, none the less. This isn't a easy thing to do. I have been struggling to be happy all damn day. It's hard. I try my best, but I'm not always going to be happy. 

I leave you all with this:
You're not always going to be happy, but that's fine. Try to be happy; that's what matters.

Day 7 conclusion: I won't always find happiness, but that's apart of the journey.

This is the song that has been stuck in my head all day. Take a listen, but listen really close. 
It might just change your perspective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment